If your website is not getting rank on search engines like Google and Bing, there are several reasons for this. But first, go to Google and run the site: find your website.
If you look at the web pages of your site listed, you will know that your site index is listed. Reasons, why your site is not ranking may be:
- Your site is new and doesn’t have enough options to rank for competitive search keywords. You can’t launch a website and expect instant to rank overnight for your target queries. It would help if you showed that you deserve degrees.
- Your content does not match the searcher’s intent or lacks in-depth analysis or quality of the queries compared to the pages you are searching for. It would help if you made sure that the pages you offer are at least as good, ideally better than those already ranked.
If you do not see any of the pages on your website in the list, it means that it is not indexed. Reasons for this may include:
- Your website is preventing search engines from crawling (usually in your robots.txt file) or instructing them not to index it (usually using nine index tags) While doing). Resolve these blocks and allow search engines to crawl your site, and you should see your site index.
- Your site has recently launched (in a few days), and you have not submitted the website to Google or linked to it from anywhere. It does not mean that it’s Indexed. Set up Google Search Console and request indexing.
- Your website has received a site-based manual penalty for violating Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This is rare and unlikely. However, you will need to take some serious black hat SEO tactics to do this.