(Search engine optimization) SEO is one of the most talked-about and controversial topics on the Internet today. Also, this is one of the most misunderstood titles.
SEO (Search engine optimization) with google, yahoo, and bing is the process of transforming a website so that it excels in organic, crawler-based listings of search engines.
The immediate reason for the point definition of search engine optimization (SEO) can also create excitement about SEO’s meaning and purpose.
Why is SEO such a popular and controversial topic that has caused so much debate within the Search Engine Optimization community and the general internet population, especially website owners? There are six reasons why search engine optimization (SEO) is gaining popularity right now.
- Targeted website traffic. If you ask most website owners and people in the SEO industry what is the most important factor for a successful website business and/or operation. A large percentage of people will say website traffic and, even more specifically, targeted website traffic.
Search engines are currently the largest source of targeted website traffic regularly on the Internet. On an annual basis, statistics show that approximately 75% – 80% of all purchases made by individuals on the Internet starting from searching in a search engine. Many people who visit websites usually get in their way of the search engine. Even the biggest opponents of engine optimization cannot ignore such a large number. Furthermore, because SEO focuses on improving a website for search engine ranking success, it is only natural that people will take an interest in the practice and field of search engine optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization Controversy – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a highly controversial topic related to the functioning of the Internet website. Proponents of SEO may say that it provides a viable way for websites to appear in google search engines, which is important for any website that wants traffic on the Internet today.
However, opponents of SEO may say that many websites achieve high search engine visibility without SEO work and that SEO professionals only provide high-value services estimated by search engines. Provide no guarantee of success in the rankings.
To some extent, this situation related to both sides’ arguments creates heated debates between SEO and SEO opponents permanently that is fought on forums, blogs, websites, and the Internet, and daily ۔ Magazines and TV shows.
Merely creating controversy creates attention, and whether you like it or hate it, SEO provides a great deal of controversy. Furthermore, as long as search engines play a key role in generating targeted website traffic, SEO will continue to be a popular topic.
- Money – Search engine optimization is a multi-million dollar business. Google, Yahoo, and Bing Search engines generate billions of dollars each year through advertising. Websites earn billions of dollars each year for search engine owners, either through search engines, or advertisements, or organic (free) listings in search results.
It is not surprising that anything that can give an individual or a company a competitive edge in the world of high-speed Internet will be a hot topic of discussion.
Furthermore, through a combination of feedback and reality that highlights search engine optimization as the key to increasing Internet searches and sales, search engine optimization is a very popular topic for decision-makers in many companies and the business world. Gives extra attention to SEO in matters beyond that.
- There are no standard SEO rules or regulations – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be called the latest version of Wild Wild West. Almost anything can be done because there is no set standard for the industry.
Therefore, truly, there is nothing really right or wrong about any ideas, comments, or decisions regarding SEO practices and/or methods. Wrong or right is replaced by what is considered moral by individuals, and each has a different set of ethics. Anyone else who may think it is immoral may consider aid in good faith. That’s why you have labels like the white hat and black hat SEO in the SEO industry.
- Search. Search Engine – Search engine optimization, as a product, has led to the development, use, and importance of search engines. Without search engines like google, yahoo, and bing, there is no SEO industry in its current form and shape.
As statistics confirm an annual basis, most website traffic targeted to the Internet is generated directly or indirectly by search engines. The vast majority of Internet sales are visitors from direct search engines. Connects to those who search for products and services
With the prominent role of search engines on the Internet and the fact that search engines’ success depends on their ability to provide accurate and reliable search results to their visitors, successful search engines establish informal relationships with the SEO industry.
A certain amount of SEO on a website helps search engines find their visitors who have the best search results.
Due to this reason, sometimes search engines will provide these searchers with information about SEO and SEO recommendations directly on search engines. Presenting this industry to the key people is a great help to the SEO industry interested in organic (free) search results. Search engine users find something specific and website owners search in search engines. Want. Results.
- SEO Mysteries – Almost no SEO professional will explain what they do about SEO work. Some will provide a little bit of SEO information, mainly used in forums, blogs, and newsletters as a marketing effort for SEO professionals. Even the books and e-books that are sold only explain SEO in general. SEO (Search engine optimization) is important to people who own a website and are interested in organic search engine rankings.