Blogger is a blog publishing service from Google. It is a website which contained experience of a writer’s or group of writer’s, their observations, opinions, etc. and regularly having images and links to other sites. Single entry or post on such a website is called a blog. Origin of the blog is in the years 1995-2000. Blogging involved a personal weblog in which a person would read journal/diary about their day.
From “weblog” came the term “blog.” Not only can a blogger be used for marketing, but also, a blog can be a home business in and of itself. People are still puzzled that a blog what establishes over a website. Blogs are updated regularly. Blog is used according to purpose whether its user wants to share personal thoughts, ideas, and experiences with other people or whether to share fun, promote business because on sites one cannot get traffic as compare to blog. Blogger performs very important role for its user to build his experience. These allow for book lover engagement and are often included in social media because of the capability for readers to comment and have a conversation with the blogger and others who read make it social. On what’s going on, let them know about new deals, and provide tips. The more a customer comes to your blog, the more likely they are to spend money. Blogger allows you to build trust and rapport with your prospects.
Features and Benefits of using Blogger
- Search engines love new content.
- As a result, blogging is a significant search engine optimization (SEO) tool.
- Blogging provides an easy way to keep your customers and clients up-to-date.
- Build your expertise and credibility.
- People can post comments and interact with you.
- They can get to know you, and hopefully, will trust you.
- Blogs can make money.
- Blogs can generate income from other options